Staff Skills Improvement
MCB in cooperation with Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University invites you to attend the training course Basic Requirements on Safety Multimodal Dangerous Goods Carriage.
The course is developed and delivered by experienced professors at the University of Ministry of Transport and the University of Emergency Situations. They have a great practical experience (20+ years) in safety shipping of dangerous cargoes.
The goal is to improve professional skills of the staff involved in dangerous cargo shipping operations in compliance with the international safety codes and national safety regulations for ports and transport terminals used for multimodal (mixed) shipping.
The course can be attended by the shore-based personnel with secondary and/or higher professional education, responsible for dangerous cargo handling, development and inspection of transport documentation (declarations, references, certificates).
The efficiency of training is achieved by:
- Arranging the educational process in the form of lectures, practical exercise and business games;
- Providing consistent and sufficient information for obtaining relevant skills and knowledge in the field;
- Final assessment for the mastering of theoretical grounds and practical skills.
Having successfully passed the training and attestation process, you will know:
- Basic information on the particular type of dangerous cargoes and transport devices / equipment as per SOLAS-74 Regulations, Recommendations on Dangerous Cargo Shipping. UN Model Regulations, international codes, national regulations and GOST standards;
- Basic actions for emergency prevention and liquidation with dangerous cargoes involved on various types of transport, in ports and transport terminals;
- Skills to define and control the risks pertinent to multimodal dangerous cargo handling (loading – transshipping – carriage).
By successfully passing the intermediate and final tests, you will get a state certificate on professional skills improvement and a certificate as a dangerous cargo adviser / expert. You may find a list of our graduates on our Website.
Any Questions? You may ask our experts!
+7 (812) 309-86-23