It is essential to control the solid bulk cargo characteristics at the time of loading to ensure the safety cargo shipping. We have a test laboratory providing the high quality and efficient analysis and control services.
Our laboratory is accredited by the Federal Services for Accreditation (RusAccreditation) and is recognized by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping as compliant with essential requirements for test laboratories on checking the bulk cargo transport characteristics as stipulated by national standards and other regulations (ISO 17025).
Our test laboratory has the following locations:
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Maritime Port Group, St.Petersburg;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Vyborg;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Murmansk;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Novorossiysk;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Rostov;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Tuapse
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Taganrog;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Temriuk;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Kaliningrad;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Ust-Luga;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU test laboratory, Vysotsk;
- MARINE CARGO BUREAU Far East test laboratory, Nakhodka.
High-tech equipment and skilled staff ensure efficiency and high quality of transport characteristics assessment services, essential for the safety cargo shipping, in the ports both before loading and during shipping.
We pay special attention to studies of the dangerous cargoes, such as DRI.
Many years we have been studying the direct recovery iron produced as iron pellets by Oskol Electrical Metallurgical Plant, finally, we developed the overseas shipping method for passivated iron pellets (DRI(B) shipping method which is different from that recommended by IMSBC Code). The product of Oskol Electrical Metallurgical Plant was called DRI-P. DRI-P safety overseas shipping procedures are covered by the Russian patent.
We have a vast experience in processing another type of DRI produced by Lebedinsky GOK in the form of Hot Briquetted Iron (HBI), in particular, in cargo storage in port, loading on board, arranging the safety cargo shipping (with our supervisor present on board), and cargo unloading in the destination port.
Our staff is involved in training for the specialists of the Russian transportation industry. Our theoretical and practical knowledge is highly recognized and applied in various training courses at Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping.